In response to the COVID-19 outbreak we have taken steps to update our Operating Procedures in line with latest Government and Industry guidelines.
The safety of both our staff and clients is paramount. An overview of the steps we have taken to keep operatives and customers safe and well is:
- If an operative or a member of their household is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms they are NOT to come to work.
- Operatives are supplied with additional PPE and Hand Sanitisers.
- Cleaning products are provided for use on site and in vehicles.
- Cleaning of the site and vehicles is carried out on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Regular Tool Box Talks remind operatives of the need for hand hygiene.
- Social distancing is observed where possible. Non-social distance working is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Customers are not allowed on the scaffold.
We are keeping abreast of changes to the working environment via daily updates from the Government, National Federation of Roofing Contractors, Construction Leadership Council, Build.co.uk and citb.